Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Video: Trump Literally Reads Immigration Law During Speech...And it Works

Video: Trump Literally Reads Immigration Law During Speech...And it Works - redstate.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Once again, Trump ignores the lawyers and the legal speak. He goes right to the people – and, in this case, the people who enforce the laws – to explain what it is he is actually trying to do..."
-------------------------------------

"As a young lawyer, from the books that I'd read,
I thought justice and law were the same.
But I soon put such juvenile thoughts from my head,
And I studied the rules of the game." - Author unknown

Flashback: July 29, 2013: Obama Suggests Only Lawyers Understand the Constitution - cnsnews.com

Recommended reading:

How to Drain the Judicial Swamp - thenewamerican.com
Poll: Large Majority Support Trump's Immigration Ban - redstate.com
Why Middle Eastern Nations Support Trump's Immigration Halt - pjmedia.com
Byron York: Justice Dept. Demolishes Case Against Trump's Immigration Order - washingtonexaminer.com
But What Would Jesus Do About Immigration? 
 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)