Saturday, June 17, 2017

Witches Admit to Hexing Trump, Won't Hex ISIS [Video]

Witches Admit to Hexing Trump, Won't Hex ISIS [Video] - Alex Jones Channel
---------------

A male witch in this video cites Psalms 109 as one of the tools he uses to  hex  or curse people - people like President Donald Trump. Not sure that's what King David had in mind when he wrote it!

Still, Psalm 109 is an interesting Psalm. It gives a little different perspective than just saying "Smile, God Loves You."

Here is a Paraphrase of Psalm 109 from my favorite hymnal, the Psalter Hymnal:

Verse 1: O God, whom I delight to praise, to Thee my cry for help I raise; Be Thou my Friend and Advocate when foes assail with bitter hate 

Verse 2: Against me slanderous words are flung, from many a false and lying tongue; Without a cause they hurl at me the shafts of deadly enmity.

Verse 3: My good with evil they repay, my love turns not their hate away; The part of vengeance. Lord, is Thine;  To pray, and only pray is mine.

Verse 4: Since love appeals to him in vain, The slave of sin let him remain; Against him let his foes be turned, His sin be judge, his prayer be spurned.

Verse 5: Let sudden death upon him break, His office let another take, His children and his widowed wife, Pursue the homeless beggars life.

Verse 6: Let creditors consume his toil, And strangers make his wealth their spoil; Let none in pity heed his claim; Cut off his race, blot out his name.

Verse 7: His parent's sins be not forgot, Till Thou from earth his memory blot, Since he remembered not to show, Compassion to the sons of woe.

Verse 8: His cursing loved and blessing loathed; Unblest with cursing he is clothed; For thus the justice of the Lord My adversaries will reward.

Verse 9: O God, the Lord, for Thy Name's Sake, Let me of Thy good grace partake; My need is great, and great Thou art, To heal my wounded, stricken heart.

Verse 10: With failing strength I fast and pine, Like shadows swift my days decline, And when my foes my weakness see, They shake the head in scorn at me.

Verse 11: O Lord my God Thy help I crave, In Thy great loving-kindness save; Before my foes Thy mercy show,

Verse 12: What though they curse, if Thou wilt bless? Then joy shall banish my distress, And shame shall overwhelm the foes, Who wold Thy servant's way oppose.

Verse 13: Thanksgiving to the Lord I raise, The multitude shall hear my praise, For by the needy God will stand, To save them from oppression's hand.
 ------------------

Recommended sermons on Psalm 109:

Sinful Praying, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
Impeach Emperor Obama? Not Likely,  by Pastor Sam Adams. Note: This sermon was preached in 2014. The text for this sermon is Psalm 109: "Let his days be few; and let another take his office.")



 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)