Wednesday, July 26, 2017

How Western Cultural Leadership Turns Pagan - The Miley Cyrus Story

How Western Cultural Leadership Turns Pagan - The Miley Cyrus Story [Podcast], by Pastor Kevin Swanson
---------------

I still think there's hope for Miley Cyrus. She talked a lot about her love for the Bible in her book Miles to Go. Who knows, maybe one day she will take a look around her and see the emptiness of Hollywood and seek our Lord Jesus Christ instead!

The Bible says in Isaiah 30:21:

"And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it..."

I can't recommended her dad's song Achy Breaky Heart, but I do recommend Weird Al Yankovich's Parody of that song.

Recommended reading:

Billy Ray Cyrus Regrets Bringing Miley to Hollywood: "I'd Take it Back in a Second" - gospelherald.com

Recommended sermon:

The Best Days of Your Life, by Dr. David P. Murray

The text for this sermon is Ecclesiastes 12:1:

"Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.."




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)