Monday, July 10, 2017

My Internet Hymnbook

Note: The Most important part of My Gospel Project are the sermons I post. I'd like to think that My Internet Hymnbook will become a close second!

A

Abide With Me
Allelujah! Sing to Jesus
All Glory Laud and Honor
All Hail the Power of Jesus Type #1
All Hail the Power of Jesus Type #2
All to Jesus I Surrender
Amazing Grace  in English, Spanish, German, Cherokee, French, Korean, Swedish, Russian, Japanese ,Arabic
A Mighty Fortress is Our God
Angels We Have Heard on High
And Can it Be That I Should Gain?
Another Year is Dawning
Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb/I'll Fly Away (Medley)

B

Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow
Be Thou My Vision
Blessed Assurance

C

Christ the Lord is Risen Today

D

 Day by Day

E
F

Faith of Our Fathers
Fairest Lord Jesus
For All the Saints
From Greenland's Icy Mountains

G

Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken
God of Our Fathers 
God Will Take Care of You
Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah

H

(Irish Girl Sings) Hallelujah
Hallelujah Praise Jehovah (Based on Psalm 150)
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Have thine Own Way Lord
He Arose (Low in the Grave He Lay)
He Hideth My Soul
Holy Holy Holy 
How Firm a Foundation
How Great Thou Art 

I

I Know Whom I Have Believed
I Love Thy Kingdom Lord
I Must Tell Jesus 
I Saw the Light 
I Sing the Mighty Power of God
I Stand Amazed 
It is Well With My Soul

J

Jesus Keep Me Near the Cross
Jesus Saves (We Have Heard the Joyful Sound)
Jesus Shall Reign
Joy to the World
Just as I Am

K

King of My Life (Lead Me to Calvary)

L

Lead Me to Calvary (King of My Life)
Lead On O King Eternal
Love Divine, All Loves Excelling #1
Love Divine, All Loves Excelling #2

M

Man of Sorrows (Hallelujah, What a Savior!)
Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone?
My Faith Looks Up to Thee
My Jesus I Love Thee 

N

Nearer, My God, to Thee
Nearer, Still Nearer
No Not One 

O

O Come All Ye Faithful
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing
O God Our Help in Ages Past
O Holy Night
O Master Let Me Walk With Thee
Onward Christian Soldiers
O Worship the King

P

Power in the Blood
Praise Him, Praise Him

Q
R

Redeemed
Rock of Ages

S

Silent Night 
Spirit of God Descend Upon My Heart
Standing on the Promises

T

Take Time to Be Holy
Tell Me the Old Old Story
Tell Me the Story of Jesus
The Church's One Foundation
The Day of Resurrection 
The Great Judgement Morning
The Old Rugged Cross
This is My Father's World
This World is Not My Home
Thou Didst Leave thy Throne 
To God Be the Glory 
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

U

Until Then

V

Victory in Jesus

W

We Have Heard the Joyful Sound (Jesus Saves)
What a Day that Will Be #1
What a Day that Will Be #2 
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
When I See the Blood
When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
When Morning Guilds the Sky 
When the Roll is Called Up Yonder 
Wonderful Words of Life
Work for the Night is Coming

X
Y
Z

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)