Tuesday, July 4, 2017

"Colleges Are Preparing Kids for an Economy that No Longer Exists" as They Continue to Scam Parents and Students

"Colleges Are Preparing Kids for an Economy that No Longer Exists" as They Continue to Scam Parents and Students - zerohedge.com

Excerpt from this article:

"As I sat down to enjoy some smoked salmon at a recent BBQ I attended, I ended up at a table with two recent high school graduates.  To my disappointment, when I asked them what their plans were for the summer and beyond, both said they were heading to college. With student loans and a wasteful four years in front of them, I couldn’t help but ask why.  Is there really anything that takes 4 to 8 years to learn or become an expert in? Seriously, what a waste of time. Even Ham, the first ape that went into space, only trained for 2 years."
---------------------------------------------

For further study:

Homeschooling Parents Pave the Way to Educational Independence - townhall.com
Why Most Schooling is a Waste of Time - Schooling for the Real World, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)