Friday, July 7, 2017

Russell Brand With Naomi Klein: "We Need to Kill Our Inner Trump"

Russell Brand With Naomi Klein:"We Need to Kill Our Inner Trump" - newsbusters.org

Excerpt from this article:

"In an interview Brand held with liberal author and activist Naomi Klein, whose latest book, No Is Not Enough, analyzes Trump and where he came from, the comedian tried to wax intellectual. Quite frankly, he failed. But he won when it came to parroting liberal catch phrases."
----------------------------------------------

I'm not a fan of Russell Brand, but every now and then I like to repost a short excerpt from an article dealing with Mr. Brand, only because it gives me the opportunity (once again!), to encourage my readers to listen to the following fascinating podcast:
'
Russell Brand Hosts the Westboro Baptist Church, by Pastor David McManus

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)