Friday, October 26, 2018

Bible Reading for Friday, October 26, 2018

The following Bible reading plan is taken from Christianity.com (https://www.christianity.com/bible/year/kjv/o.htm). If you follow it you will read through the Bible one time every year. I have added one chapter a day from the book of Proverbs which if you follow it you will also read through the book of Proverbs once every month.
And I have put links to relevant sermons by Bible-believing ministers after each section.

2 Timothy 1 (Audio):

The following sermons are on 2 Timothy 1:12:

"For the whole cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day."

Faith Illustrated, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
How Can I Be Sure I'm Saved? by Rev. Colin Mercer
Rays of Spiritual Optimism for a New Year, by Rev. Ian Brown (2008)
Faith and Assurance, Part 1, by Rev. Hans Overduin
Faith and Assurance, Part 2, by Rev. Hans Overduin

The following hymn is based on 2 Timothy 1:12:

I Know Not Why God's Wondrous Grace

Proverbs 26 (Audio)

As Snow in the Summer, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 26:1]

Jeremiah 9 (Audio):

Our Nation Laid in God's Balance, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Jeremiah 9:9 (Audio)]

Jeremiah 10 (Audio):

The following sermon is on Jeremiah 10:23:

"O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself, it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps."

An Instructive Truth, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)