Monday, October 22, 2018

Bible Reading for Monday, October 22, 2018

The following Bible reading plan is taken from Christianity.com (https://www.christianity.com/bible/year/kjv/o.htm). If you follow it you will read through the Bible one time every year. I have added one chapter a day from the book of Proverbs which if you follow it you will also read through the book of Proverbs once every month.
And I have put links to relevant sermons by Bible-believing ministers after each section.

I Timothy 2 (Audio):

A Repentant Heart! by George Whitefield (1714-1770) [Text: I Timothy 2; Luke 13:3]
God Truly Directs His People's Worship, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: I Timothy 2]
The Exhortation to Prayer of Intercession, by Rev. L. W. Bilkes [Text: I Timothy 2:1-8]
The Reverse Gears of Jesus' Resurrection, Rev. Ian Brown [Text: I Timothy 2:8]

Proverbs 22 (Audio)

O God Save Our Children, by Rev.  William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 22]
Principles for Parenting, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 22:1-15]
 A Short History of Sabbath Schools in Reformed Churches, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 22]

Isaiah 65 (Audio):

The following sermons are on Isaiah 65:1:

"For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former shall not be remembered nor come into mind."

New Heavens and a New Earth, by Rev. Calum Lain MacLeod
The New Heavens and Earth, by Rev. Nathan Langerak

Isaiah 66 (Audio):

Poor, Contrite, and Trembling, byRev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Isaiah 66]
The Lord Looks With Favor on Those Who Truly Need Him and Fear Him, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Isaiah 66]
God's Dwelling Place, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Isaiah 66:1&2]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)