Friday, July 19, 2019

Bible reading for Friday, July 19, 2019

 The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House. You can purchase this wonderful Bible by clicking on the icon above, or you can read it for free by going to One Year Bible KJV.

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

1 Chronicles  26:12-29:30 (Audio)

Serving the Lord and His Church, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: I Chronicles 26]
Serving the King, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: I Chronicles 27]
A Message to Children and Young People, by L. W. Bilkes [Text: I Chronicles 28:1-9; 29:10-19]

Romans 4:13-5:21 (Audio)

Abraham's Justification a Model for Our Justification, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Romans 4]
How to Have Fellowship With God, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Romans 5; I Corinthians 5; Colossians 1]

Psalm 14 & 15 (Audio)

Man's Deep Fall, by L. W. Bilkes [Text: Psalm 14; Genesis 3:1-7; 22-24]
A Description of Godliness, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text; Psalm 15]

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Proverbs 19:17-19 (Audio)

Lawlessness and Accountability, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: Proverbs 19:26-29]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)