Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Bible Reading for Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House. You can purchase this wonderful Bible by clicking on the icon above, or you can read it for free by going to One Year Bible KJV.

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

2 Chronicles 26-29 (Audio)
,
The Rise and Fall of Uzziah, by Rev. Ron Johnstone [Text: 2 Chronicles 26:1-21]
Jotham - Right in the Sight of the Lord, by Dr. John Douglass [Text: 2 Chronicles 27]
25 Years then Revival, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: 2 Chronicles 29]

Romans 13 & 14 (Audio)

Wake Up, Wake Up, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Romans 13]
The IRS: Ministers of God? by Pastor Kevin Boling [Text: Romans 13:6]
Selfishness, by Dr. Brian DeVriese [Text: Romans 14:1-9; 15:1-7]

Psalms 23 & 24 (Audio)

Five Questions I Want to Ask God: Can I Fully Trust You? by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: Psalm 23]
Having Clean Hands and a Pure Heart, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Psalm 24]

The following hymns is based on Psalm 23:

The Lord My Sheperd Rules My Life [Psalm 23]

Proverbs 20:11 & 12 (Audio)

Man's Mysterious Way, by Rev. Donald Noorman [Proverbs 20:24]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)