Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Coronavirus Takes the Life of Songwriter of 'I Love Rock and Roll' Alan Merrill

Coronavirus Takes the Life of Songwriter of 'I Love Rock and Roll' Alan Merrill - westernjournal.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Jett scored a major hit with 'I Love Rock and roll' in 1982. Alan errill wrote the song for his band The Arrows and recorded it in 1975."
-------------------------

Our Lord Jesus said:

"For what doth it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26

Recommended podcasts:

The Coming Death of Just About All Rock and Roll Legends, by Dr. Paul J. Dean, Jr 



Note: If you are not sure you want to buy this excelling "Rockumentary", you can check ou some excerpts on You Tube for Free. Here is One:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)