Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Joshua 10, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Joshua 10]
The LORD Fights for Israel, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Joshua 10]
Joshua 11, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Joshua 11]
Christ the Mighty Conqueror, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Joshua 11]
The Goodness and Severity of God, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Joshua 12]
Joshua 12, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Joshua 12]
Osteen: Preaching About Hell is Obsolete - The True Vs. the Truncated Gospel, by Pastor Kevin Boling [Text: Joshua 12]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)