Sunday, March 29, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, March 30, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Joshua 22-24 (Audio)

The Presence of the Lord, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Joshua 22]
Misunderstandings and Potential for Trouble in the Church, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Joshua 22]
Counsel for the Future from an Old Man, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Joshua 23]
Necessary Obedience, by Pastor Robert McCurly [Text: Joshua 23]

The following sermons are on Joshua 24:15:

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Family Worship, by Dr. Joel Beeke
The Great Duty of Family Religion, by George Whitefield (1714-1770)
Me and My House, by Rev. Ian Goligher
A Crucial Choice at the Crossroads, by Rev. Ian Brown
From Greatest Century of Missions to Greatest Century of Persecution, by Dr. Peter Hammond
Joshua's Urgent Call to Serve the Lord, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
We Will Serve the Lord, by Rev. Pieter van der Hoek



Recommended reading:


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)