Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

A Policy of Trust, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: 2 King 18:19]
Sennacherib, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: 2 Kings 18, 2 Kings 19; Micah 5:1-5]
God Confounding His Enemies, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: 2 Kings 19; 2 Chronicles 21]


Recommended sermons:

Godly Tears of a Preacher, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Acts 21]
Feed the Church of the Lord, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Acts 21]


Recommended sermons:

And the Saints Shouted Hallelujah, by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: Psalm 149]

Recommended hymns on Psalm 149:


Recommended sermons:

Jesus the Sinner's Friend, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 18]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)