Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, November 25, 2020

 Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Time of the Gentiles, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Daniel 2]


The Secret to John's Firest Epistle Unlocked, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: I John 3]
Doctrine of Propitiation, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: I John 4]


Recommended sermon:

The following sermons are based on Psalm 119:11:

"Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee."

Memorizing the Bible, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:



The following sermon is on Proverbs 28:1:

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are bold as a lion."

Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)