Monday, November 23, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, November 24, 2020

          Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Water to Swim In, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Ezekiel 47]
The Lord is There, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Ezekiel 48]


The Suffering Savior Cares for His Sheep, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: I Peter 2]
The Fictional Literary Framework Theory, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton  [Text: I Peter 3]

The following sermons are on I Peter 2:5:

"Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house: an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifice, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

Engaging in Acceptable Worship, by Rev. John Greer
The Christian View of the Church, by Rev. Hans Overduin

The following sermons are on I Peter 2:10:

"Which in time past were not a people,  but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

Blessings That Flow From Divine Election, by Rev. David Silversides
The People of God, by Rev. Allen Murray
The People of God, by Rev. William Macleod


Recommended sermon:

The following sermons are based on Psalm 119:11:

"Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee."

Memorizing the Bible, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton

The following hymn is based on Psalm 119:



The following sermon is on Proverbs 28:1:

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are bold as a lion."

Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)