Monday, November 30, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, December 1, 2020

      Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The Small Horn Prophecy, by Rev. John Sawtelle [Text: Daniel 8]


The following sermons are on I John 2:2:

"And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

Jesus the Mercy Seat, by Rev. Pieter Van der Hoek
The Case for Limited Atonement, by Rev. William Macleod
Jesus Christ, Our Heavenly Advocate, by Pastor Carl A Schouls
Christ Our Advocate, by Rev. Graeme Craig

Psalm 120 (Audio):

O for a Closer Walk With God, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: Psalm 120]


The following sermon is on Proverbs 28:1:

"The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous are bold as a lion."

Holy Boldness, by Rev. Roger Higginson

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)