Sunday, March 28, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, March 29, 2021

                                            Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

God's Constant Care of His People, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Deuteronomy 11]
God's Provision or Our Own Strength? by Rev. G. R. Procee [Text: Deuteronomy 11:1-17]
What is Public Worship? by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Deuteronomy 12]
"Glorifying God as a Church", by Rev. David VanBrugge [Text: Deuteronomy 12:1-14; Hebrews 10:24-25]


Recommended sermons:

A Burden Too Heavy to Bear, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Luke 8]
How Do You Hear the Word? by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Luke 8; Mark 4]
A Big Sinner Converted and A Wicked Society Condemned, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Luke 8]


A God Honoring Prayer, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 70]

The Following hymn is based on Psalm 70:



Recommended sermon:

Blessed or Brutish? by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: P]roverbs 12:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)