Friday, March 26, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, March 27 & 28, 2021

                                           Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Our God is a Covenant God, by Rev. Henk Bergsma [Text: Deuteronomy 7; Psalm 103]
Remembering for the Future, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Deuteronomy 8]
Halloween: Trick or Treat? by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Deuteronomy 18; 9-14]
The Law Given and Regiven, by Dr. Alan Cairms [Text: Deuteronomy 10:1-5]


Recommended sermons:

A Dead Son and a Grieving Mother, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Luke 7]
The Free Mercy of God, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Luke 7]
Death Conquered by the Miracle of Grace, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Luke 7:1-16]
At the Feet of Jesus, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Luke 8]


The Ascended Lord of the Church, by Rev. Kyle Graham [Text: Psalm 69:1-20; Ephesians 4:7-10]



Recommended sermon:

Blessed or Brutish? by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: P]roverbs 12:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)