Thursday, July 29, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, July 30, 2021

                                       Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

Starting Life in Prosperity, Ending Life in Adversity, by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: 2 Chronicles 26]
Jotham - Right in the Sight of God, by Dr. John Douglas [Text: 2 Chronicle 27:2]
Desperation in Unbelief, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: 2 Chronicles 28]


Recommended sermons:

The Lordship of Christ, 5, The Exercise of Christian Liberty, by Rev. Pieter Vandermeyden [Text: Romans 14]

 
Recommended sermons:

Five Questions I Want to Ask God: Can I Fully Trust You? by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: Psalm 23]



Recommended sermon:

The Law and Gospel of Having, by Rev. David VanBrugge [Text: Proverbs 20]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)