Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, July 29, 2021

                                      Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

God Confounding his Enemies, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: 2 Chronicles 21]
God's Light in Great Darkness, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: 2 Chronicles 22]
A Promising Start, But... by Rev. David Silversides [Text: 2 Chronicles 23]


Recommended sermons:

Salvation, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Romans 10]
Introduction to the Canons of Dort, by Rev. Jack Schoeman [Text: Romans 11]

How to Present Christ in the Modern World, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Romans 10]

 
Recommended sermons:

Psalm 22, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: Psalm 22]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 22:



Recommended sermon:

The Law and Gospel of Having, by Rev. David VanBrugge [Text: Proverbs 20]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)