Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, November 25, 2021

 If you follow the Bible reading program on this daily post you will read through the entire Bible in one year. I'm borrowing this Bible reading plan from oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermon:

Daniel - Standing Against Apostasy, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Daniel 1]
The Times of the Gentiles, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Daniel 2]


Recommended sermon:

Positive Terms with Restrictive Application, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: I Peter 3]
The Gospel of Jesus Christ, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: I Peter 4]


Recommended sermon:

The Life of the Soul, by Pastor Kevin Boling [Text: Psalm 119]

Recommended hymn based on Psalm 119:



Recommended sermon:

Sin Covered or Sin Confessed? by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Proverbs 28:1-13]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)