Friday, November 26, 2021

Daily Bible Verse for Saturday, November 27, 2021

   "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether it be the gods which your fathers served, that are on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15 (Audio)

The following sermons are on Joshua 24:15:

Family Worship, by Dr. Joel Beeke
Me and My House, by Ian Goligher 
A Godly Resolve, by Rev. Colin Mercer
Joshua's Urgent Call to Serve the Lord, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
Family Worship: A Puritan Guide, by Rev. Graeme Craig
Resolving to Serve the Lord, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes 
It's Decision Time, by Rev. Reginald Cranston

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)