Friday, February 25, 2022

Daily Quote for Saturday, February 26, 2022

 The following quote is from Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick Buchanan:

 "Churchill was exhilarated. Six months later, after the first battle of Ypres, with tens of thousands of British soldiers in their graves, he would say to Violet Asquith: 'I think a curse should rest on me - because I am so happy. I know this war is smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment and yet - I cannot help it - I enjoy every second.'" 

Here is some good advice from Dr. Peter Hammond:

"Beware the victor's version. Wartime propaganda morphs into peacetime textbooks....think outside the box. Don't accept the official version. Ask why..." 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)