Friday, May 27, 2022

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, May 28 & 29, 2022

                             If you follow the Bible reading program on this daily post you will read through the entire Bible in one year. I'm borrowing this Bible reading plan from oneyearbibleonline.com , kingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


David's Family in Disarray, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 13]
God Can Shake Your World, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: 2 Samuel 14]
The Spirit of Antichrist, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: 2 Samuel 15]


Recommended sermons:

Why is Church Unity Important? by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Text: John 17]
The Valley of Rejection, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: John 18]


Recommended sermons:

Puritan Commitment to Sola Scriptura, by Dr. Steven J. Lawson [Text: Psalm 119;Psalm 19]

Recommended hymn based on Psalm 119:



Recommended sermons:

Divine Providence, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)