Wednesday, May 4, 2022

God Makes Men Sensible to Their Misery Before He Reveals His Mercy

 God Makes Men Sensible to Their Misery Before He Reveals His Mercy, by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)

The text for this sermon is Hosea 5:15 (Audio): "I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early."

Here is another more familiar sermon by Jonathan Edwards you may want to listen to:

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God, by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758): The text for this sermon is Deuteronomy 32:35 (Audio): "To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)