Friday, June 3, 2022

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, June 4 & 5, 2022

                                  If you follow the Bible reading program on this daily post you will read through the entire Bible in one year. I'm borrowing this Bible reading plan from oneyearbibleonline.com , kingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Looking Back wth Thanksgiving, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 22]
David's Mighty Men, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 20; 2 Samuel 23]
Jesus On Every Page: David's Deathbed, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: 2 Samuel 24]


Recommended sermons:

Genesis and Communicating the Gospel, by Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis [Text: Acts 2; Acts 17]


Recommended sermons:

About Being Just So Glad to Go to Church, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 122]
God's Commandment: Praying With Your Eyes Open, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Psalm 123:1]

Recommended hymn based on Psalm 122: 


Recommended sermons:

Divine Providence, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)