Friday, July 22, 2022

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, July 23 & 24, 2022

                                                                        If you follow the Bible reading program on this daily post you will read through the entire Bible in one year. I'm borrowing this Bible reading plan from oneyearbibleonline.com , kingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

The Glory of the Kingdom, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: 2 Chronicles 8]
The Exceeding Greatness of Christ, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: 2 Chronicles 9]
The Folly of Forsaking the Past, by Rev. David Mook [Text: 2 Chronicles 10]


Recommended sermon:  The Canons of Dordt #5: The Decree of Reprobation, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk


Recommended sermon based on Psalm 18: Deliver Us From Evil, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Psalm 18]


Recommended sermon: The Father of Lies, by David VanBrugge [Text: Proverbs 19; John 8:44]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)