Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Was Tom Cruise Right All Along? - Gutfeld (Video)

 Was  Tom Cruise Right All Along? - Gutfeld (Video)

Excerpt from this video:

..."and when I went to pick it up, the pharmacist said, 'O by the way, I got to tell you that sometimes the side effects is suicidal thoughts.' And I said, 'What?' And he said, 'I got to say that for the lawyers.' And I said, 'But it's an anti-depressant.' And he goes, 'Well, sometimes depressed people, they want to kill themselves but they have no energy. And this gives them energy...'"

-----------------------------------------

For further research...

CDC: Youth Suicide Up 56% in a Decade, Homicide Rate Up 18% After Decline - breitbart.com
On the Brink of Suicide, but Delivered by Grace, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Self-Harm and Suicide, by Dr. Ian Brown

Study: Psychiatric Diagnosis Worthless and "Scientifically meaningless" - thenewamerican.com

Recommended videos:

The Ballad of Dr. Sigmund Frued
You Need an Analyst

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)