Monday, December 30, 2013

Former CCM Singer Turned Secular Pop Star Katy Perry: 'I Don't Believe in Heaven or Hell'

Former CCM Singer Turned Secular Pop Star Katy Perry: 'I Don't Believe in Heaven or Hell' - christiannews.net

Excerpt from this article:

“'I’m not Buddhist, I’m not Hindu, I’m not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God,' Perry continued. 'I pray all the time—for self-control, for humility. There’s a lot of gratitude in it. Just saying ‘thank you’ sometimes is better than asking for things.'”
-----------------------------------

I wonder if Katy Perry has any pictures on Google Images? (see my post: The Entertainment Industry: As Nasty As They Want to Be! The Bible says:

"The day shall not come until there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped." 2 Thessalonians 2:3,4

Recommended reading & listening (my posts)

Apostate Superstar Katy Perry and Her Ilk: I'm Not A Christian, by Pastor Kevin Swanson
More Thoughts on True Worship
Carrie Underwood to Play 'Maria' in New Sound of Music
Miley, Taylor: Remember Now Thy Creator in the Days of Thy Youth
This Will Be Hollywood's Richest Year Ever!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)