Thursday, August 21, 2014

ISIS Commander Justifies Massacre: "We Had Called Upon the Yazidis to Convert"

ISIS Commander Justifies Massacre:  "We Had Called Upon the Yazidis to Convert" - cnsnews.com

Excerpt from this article:

"An Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) propaganda video released Wednesday includes an interview with a man identified as an ISIS military commander who defends the group's slaughter of hundreds of members of the Kurdish-speaking Yazidi sect. 'We had called upon the Yazidis to convert to Islam before the conquest of Sinjar and of Tel Afar. We were willing to guarantee their safety...'"
------------------------------------


Here is an excerpt from Pastor Spurgeon's Sermon: The Meek and Lowly One

"Christ is meek, as opposed to the ferocity and bigotry of zealots. Take for example the false prophet Muhammed. The strength of his cause lies in the fact that he is not meek. He presents himself  before those he claims as disciples and says: 'Take my yolk upon you and learn of me, for I am neither meek nor lowly in heart; I will have no patience with you; there is my creed, or there is the scimitar. Death or conversion, whichever you please."

Recommended reading and listening:

5 Year Old Christian Boy Cut In Half - By ISIS 
Helen Reddy, I Am Woman, and The War on Women
It's Always a Good Time
Saudi Family Hangs Ethiopian Maid From Hooks, Beats Her to Pulp, Tapes it For Entertainment

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)