Saturday, March 21, 2015

Possible Proof For Noah's Flood Found At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean

Possible Proof For Noah's Flood Found At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean - christiannews.net

Excerpt from this article:

"Scientists exploring the Atlantic Ocean have discovered mysterious metallic nodules on the ocean floor that may provide telltale evidence of the Great Flood."
------------------------------------

I normally dislike cartoons that poke fun at Christianity and the Bible, but I saw one recently about Noah's Ark that made me chuckle. It showed Noah standing on the Ark which was sitting on the top of a large mountain. And below him was water as far as you cold see. And Noah was typing the following Tweet into his smartphone:

"Who has the last LOL now, haters?"

And the caption for the cartoon read: When Noah realized that the real reason for the flood was to rid the world of Twitter!
 
Recommended reading:

Noah: The Movie: A Mini-Review (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)