Thursday, March 12, 2015

Madonna: Reporting Rape Wasn't Worth It!

Madonna: Reporting Rape Wasn't Worth It! - thedailybeast.com

Excerpt from this article:

“'I was raped,' she said. When Stern asked whether she ever pressed charges, she said she didn’t. 'You’ve already been violated,' she said. 'It’s just not worth it. It’s too much humiliation.'”
--------------------------

"I'm gonna beat my drums
I'm gonna ring my bell
And I Don't give a damn
If I go to hell!"
-Madonna

Madonna has been quoted as saying "I always thought of losing my virginity as a career move." Madonna was wrong not to report being raped when she was younger. No one should ever remain silent about rape or sexual abuse. 

Recommended reading:

What To  Do if You Suspect a Child is Being Physically or Sexually Abused? (My post)

In Great Britain, Powerful Pedophiles Are Seemingly Everywhere, And Totally Above The Law
Women Want Real Love, Not Fifty Shades Of Counterfeit


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)