Saturday, March 14, 2015

Televangelist Creflo Dollar Needs 200,000 People To Donate $300 Each So He Can Buy $65 Million Ministry Plane

Televangelist Creflo Dollar Needs 200,000 People To Donate $300 Each So He Can Buy $65 Million Ministry Plane - christianpost.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Popular televangelist and founder of World Changers Church International, Creflo Dollar, is now hoping to get 200,000 people to donate $300 each so he can buy a brand new luxurious $65 million Gulfstream G650 airplane for his ministry, which last year had billionaires reportedly waiting in line to get one. An appeal on his website to fund the purchase of the multimillion dollar airplane noted that the appeal was triggered by a recent engine failure on his current carrier that could have resulted in a tragedy had it not been for his skillful pilot."
-------------------------------------------------------

Our Lord Jesus Said:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." - Matthew 7:21-23 


Recommended reading:





How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)