Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fox News Update!

Mickey Kaus Quits Daily Caller After Tucker Carlson Pulls Column Critical Of Fox News' Soft-On-Amnesty Corporate Positioning - ace.mu.nu

Excerpt from this article:

"I love Megyn Kelly. I think she's a superstar and deserves to be one. But I also think she is, as many educated people are, very establishment. She assumes that people like me and you are trashy and uneducated. She doesn't realize that half of us have better education credentials than she does. If you tell her that, she will shrug, and think a different thought--They are still Social Lessers because they believe Crazy Things."
-------------------------------------------------- 

Recommended reading and watching:

Boom: Watch Megan Kelly Expose The Dangerous 'Lie' Of Ferguson In 90 Seconds - westernjournalism.com
The Girls On Fox News
Is Fox News Really Different? - wnd.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)