Thursday, June 27, 2013

Debbie Schlussel: Marc Rich, Rot in Hell!

Marc Rich, Rot in Hell - debbieschlussel.com:

"No tears from me over the death of Marc Rich, yesterday, at age 78. My only tears are over the fact that he will be buried in Israel, a place that should reject his dead body, just as Israeli charities should have rejected his blood money (but didn’t). The man was a JINO–Jew In Name Only–if there ever was one. The man was an embarrassment to America and an embarrassment to my religion."

Recommended reading:

Marc Rich, 'King of Oil' Pardoned by Clinton, Dies at Age 78 - reuters.com
High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton, by Ann Coulter

Recommended listening for Marc Rich - Oh, wait, too late for Marc - but for everyone else, I recommend the following:

Gospel sermon: When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray

Gospel hymn: Please Search the Book Again - Mckenzie George & Bruce Willey

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)