Thursday, June 20, 2013

Priests Demand Pelosi Renounce Catholicism After Abortion is "Sacred Ground" Comment

Priests Demand Pelosi Renounce Catholicism After Abortion is "Sacred Ground" Comment | LifeNews.com:

"House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi’s comments that defending late-term abortions is 'sacred ground' to her was apparently the last straw for a national organization of Catholic priests active in pro-life work.  'As a practicing and respectful Catholic, this is sacred ground to me when we talk about this. I don’t think it should have anything to do with politics,' she continued saying about the bill to ban late-term abortions after 20 weeks."

Recommended reading (my posts):


Nancy Pelosi: I'm All In Favor of Balancing the Budget...In A Few Decades
Pope Francis Says Atheists Can Be Good. I Stand Corrected. Sort Of!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)