Thursday, June 20, 2013

FBI Director: Al Qaeda Still a 'Top Terrorist Threat to the Nation’

FBI Director: Al Qaeda Still a 'Top Terrorist Threat to the Nation’ | CNS News:

"FBI Director Robert Mueller said in his prepared testimony for a Senate Judiciary Committee’s oversight hearing of the agency on Wednesday that al Qaeda is a “top terrorist threat” to the United States."

The Bible Says:

"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." - Hebrews 13:6

Recommended reading:

Putin: Why Is Obama Arming Al-Qaeda Barbarians in Syria Who Eat People's Hearts? - patdollard.com

Recommended viewing and Listening:

When Government Tries to be God, by Dr. David P. Murray
Please Search the Book Again, Mckenzie George & Bruce Willey

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)