Sunday, September 7, 2014

Franklin Graham: "I Can't Help But Wonder If We Are In The Last Hours Before Our Lord Jesus Returns"

Franklin Graham: "I Can't Help But Wonder If We Are In The Last Hours Before Our Lord Jesus Returns"- breakingchristiannews.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Jesus warned His disciples in Matthew 24 when they asked Him about the signs of the end of the age. He said there would be wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes, and pestilence. He told them, "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake" (Matthew 24:9, KJV). As I read the news, I can't help but wonder if we are in the last hours before our Lord Jesus Christ returns to rescue His Church and God pours out His wrath on the world for the rejection of His Son. I don't know if we have hours, days, months, or years—but as Christians, God calls us to take the truth of the Gospel to the ends of the earth."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Recommended reading: 
Peace and Safety - thereclinercommentaries.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)