Monday, February 2, 2015

Squatters Move In, Stop Home Sale

Squatters Move In, Stop Home Sale - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

"...the real-estate agent, is also stunned, saying, 'They put the utilities in their name. They do not own the house. I am appalled they are allowed to stay in this house. The police now won’t deal with it, they say it’s a civil matter.'”
------------------------------------------------

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this article was Colorado Pastor Kevin Swanson. Here are a couple of his great podcasts you may want to check out:


Worst Floods In Colorado History; Worst Government In Colorado History
The Worst Fire In Colorado History; Why Colorado Won't Repent

For more of pastor Swanson's podcasts and sermons, go to his site on Sermonaudio

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)