Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pat Robertson Attacks Creationists Again

Pat Robertson Attacks Creationists Again - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Most recently he said this on the 700 Club: “The truth is, you have to be deaf, dumb and blind to think that this Earth that we live in only has 6,000 years of existence.” He also affirmed he believes in evolution..."
------------------------------------------------------------- 

When I hear the name Pat Robertson, I immediately think of the late Oral Roberts, who in addition to telling is followers he saw a 900 foot Jesus, once told them Jesus threatened to kill him if his followers didn't cough up $1,000,000.

When I think of Creationists like Ken Ham I think godly men who are being faithful to the Bible and to the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Recommended reading and listening:

Six Days and the Eisegesis Problem, by Ken Ham
Pat Robertson Repudiates the Gospel:
By The Way, Have You Had  A Chance to Watch Ray Comfort's Video Evolution Vs. God


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)