Saturday, April 25, 2015

'You Cannot Stop Me' - Televangelist Creflo Dollar Defies Opponents In Effort To Buy $65 Million Dollar Jet

'You Cannot Stop Me' - Televangelist Creflo Dollar Defies Opponents In Effort To Buy $65 Million Dollar Jet  - christiannews.net

Excerpt from this article:

"'If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me. You cannot stop me from dreaming.' As previously reported, staff World Changers Church International in College Park, Ga. had posted an online plead on the organization’s website last month as Dollar asked for 200,000 people to donate $300 dollars each so that he could purchase a new G650 airplane."
------------------------------------------------

It was written about 19th century pastor Charles Spurgeon:

"He made hundreds of thousands of dollars and gave it all away. Redpath offered him $100,000 for 100 lectures in America. Spurgeon responded, 'No, I am a minister and have never lectured for money."

Recommended reading:

Televangelist Creflo Dollar Needs 200,000 People to Donate $300 Each So He Can Buy A $65 Million "Ministry" Plane
Left Behind: "It's A Money Scheme Now, And It's Evil!"
Pat Robertson Attacks Creationists Again
The Roman Road To Salvation (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)