Sunday, February 8, 2015

Left Behind: "It's a Money Scheme Now, And It's Evil!"

I just watched the new Left Behind move with Nicholas Cage, and I have to admit, I loved it. But there was one thing that was 'left behind' in this movie that was in the first 2 movies: The Gospel!

If you are looking for a good, clean, entertaining movie, this is a good one to watch. But if you want to know more about our Lord Jesus and his gospel,watch the first 2 Left Behind Movies (Left Behind: The Movie and Left Behind: Tribulation Force). Or better yet, listen to Charles Spurgeon's great gospel sermon: Compel Them to Come In

Recommended reading (my posts):

What Do Dr. Tim LaHaye and Glen Beck Have in Common?
Is Obama the Antichrist? I Say Yes!  

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)