Thursday, December 10, 2015

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, December 10, 2015

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me in Chapters  34 - 36  in the book of Ezekiel.

Special verses:

"But if the watchman see the sword come , and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned ; if the sword come , and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." - Ezekiel 33:6

"When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die ; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand." - Ezekiel 33:8

"Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live : turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die , O house of Israel?" - Ezekiel 33:11

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)