Tuesday, December 15, 2015

You're Right, Maybe You Shouldn't Have Kids

You're Right, Maybe You Shouldn't Have Kids - pjmedia.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Not unless you're willing to change everything about your life and never look back."
-----------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

"My Baby Screams In Restaurants, And I Am SO Sorry!" - pjmedia.com
Feminist Blogger: "I Look Down on Young Women With Husband and Kids"
Children of the Common Core: Mindfulness, Buddhist Method of Indoctrination 
The Common Core Resistance Now has A Song  [video]

Recommended website:

centerformedicalprogress.org

Recommended sermon (for women with babies that scream in restaurants):

Women Saved In Childbearing, by Prof. Russell Dykstra



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)