Monday, January 27, 2014

Feminist Blogger: 'I Look Down on Young Women with Husbands and Kids'

Feminist Blogger: 'I Look Down on Young Women with Husbands and Kids' - truthrevolt.org

Excerpt from this article:

"Every time I hear someone say that feminism is about validating every choice a woman makes I have to fight back vomit.... I hear women talk about how 'hard' it is to raise kids and manage a household all the time. I never hear men talk about this. It’s because women secretly like to talk about how hard managing a household is so they don’t have to explain their lack of real accomplishments. Men don’t care to 'manage a household.' They aren’t conditioned to think stupid things like that are 'important.'"
---------------------------

Recommended sermon (for those who think having and raising kids is 'stupid' and not 'important!'):

Women Saved in Childbearing, by Prof. Russell Dykstra

Recommended reading:

What Should Be Done to a Country that Kills 56 Million of its Own People?

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)