Sunday, January 26, 2014

Read the Whole Bible in 2014 - Sunday, January 26, 2014

I'm going to try to read through the whole Bible this year. Why don't you join me? There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. The one I chose is Read the KJV Bible in One Year. So for today, let's read chapters 8 & 9 in the book of Luke.

Special verse(s):

"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." - Luke 9:23

"For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels." - Luke 9:26
 
"And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." - Luke 9:62

Recommended reading (my post):

The Roman Road to Salvation

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)