Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Rules Are the Rules: Government Shuts Down 11-Year-Old's Cupcake Business!

The Rules Are the Rules: Government Shuts  Down 11-Year-Old's Cupcake Business - dailycaller.com

Excerpt from this article:

"The government has pulled the plug on an 11-year-old Illinois baker’s oven. A day after a local newspaper ran a story about the young and ambitious Chloe Stirling, who operated a cupcake business out of her parents’ kitchen, the local health department came calling. 'They called and said they were shutting us down' ...”
---------------------------------------------------------------

During my 9 year career as a healthcare worker I've taken care of  countless people with cancer - including many like this 11 year old 'would-be' businessperson. To paraphrase Mark Levin, you should view the Illinois Health Department with the deepest contempt you can possibly imagine!

By the way, I wonder if there are any 'Rules' that state that a politician has to read a $1.1 trillion bill before they vote to approve it? (see: Who Read 1,582 Page $1.1 Trillion Spending Bill? Congressman: Nobody Did!)

Recommended reading:

I Want to Grow Hair, I Want to Grow Up, I Want to Go to Boise! - Children Surviving Cancer, by Erma Bombeck:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)