Monday, January 27, 2014

Read the Whole Bible in 2014 - Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm going to try to read through the whole Bible this year. Why don't you join me? There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. The one I chose is Read the KJV Bible in One Year. So for today, let's read chapters 10 & 11 in the book of Luke.

Special verse(s):


"And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil." - Luke 11:1-4

Recommended reading (my post):

The Roman Road to Salvation

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)