Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Joel Osteen Tells Larry King "Scripture Says Homosexuality is a Sin, But I Don't Want to Preach About It"

Joel Osteen Tells Larry King "Scripture Says Homosexuality is a Sin, But I Don't Want to Preach About It" - Huffingtonpost.com

Excerpt from this article:

"King asked Osteen, 'What are your views on homosexuality?' to which Osteen replied 'The same that they’ve been. I believe that scripture says that it’s a sin but I always follow that up by saying you know what, we’re not against anybody.' ... King enquired, 'Does gay marriage annoy you?" Osteen said, “It doesn’t annoy me. From a scripture point of view, it’s not what my faith would teach, but it doesn’t annoy me.'"
--------------------------------------

Recommended reading (my post):

What's the Difference Between Motivational Speaking and Biblical Preaching?

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)